Thursday, July 6, 2017

Trudy Coleman Batterson November 18, 1968-July 5, 2017

I will always love you as my Sister My Sweet Sweet Trudy.

November 18, 1968-July 6, 2017
Dear Trudy

I know you are in the present of GOD.  I will miss you and today when I found out I was crying.  I will miss you.  However, my tears poured like rain.  I will especially miss you.  I love you with all my heart dear little sister.

Our Childhood together is so filled with memories.  Even though biologically you where not my sister, that did not  matter.   Especially to my dad who only had five girls.  However, you where the sixth little girl to my dads family.

You where such apart of our family.  My dad would often say he had six little girls and though he had five mouths to feed.  It did not matter to him.  My mom loved all six of us.  How she loved taking care of all of us.  It did not matter.  Trudy if you are in heaven reading this I want you to know I will never forget.  I am grateful to facebook that where able to talk.

I will truly miss you.  I am so grateful for facebook for the time we had together.

Your Sister
Jeannette K. Rook

Trudy D. Nannola Coleman Batterson

I was born in NJ, and moved to NY when I was 3 1/2. I was married at 20, had my daughter right before I turned 21, then unfortunately I was married too young and divorced at 23. I then met my 2nd husband at 23, had my son at 24, married at 27. I had my 2nd son at 33 and then moved to Florida at 38. I was divorced a year later. I met my now husband in the latter part of 2006, we were married at the end of 2008 and we are still going strong 6 yrs later. I graduated from college in 2010 with an associates in business

Skills
Computers, typing, surfing the web, shopping, needlepoint including cross-stitch, graduated with an associate degree in business

Source:
https://plus.google.com/100221831672678371505



Psalm 147:11-12 NKJV
11The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, In those who hope in His mercy. 12Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!

Jeremiah 29 NKJV
11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.

Romans 8:31-39

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 NIV
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NIV
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 NIV
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

No comments: