Friday, February 15, 2008

TOUCAN'S RESTURANT and BAR


TOUCAN'S RESTURANT & BAR
119 MARKET HOUSE SQUARE
PADUCAH, KY 42001
270 450 0388
=================================================












Nice setting to have a nice relaxing drink
























Toucan's Resturant is a very nice Setting, The Flower paintings give the room a nice feeling of being in a garden
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My sons and I started our dining experience with an Appetizer 3-Cheesee Artichoke Dip
A Cheesy take on another classic combine cream Cheese, freshly grated parmesan, shredded
mozzarella and crisp artichoke hearts and you have a wonderfully delicious dip served with toasted baguette.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently ate there with 10 women and my toddler. My child was not noisy or disruptive and after he had eaten, the tablecloth and floor were amazingly clean.   I set him on my lap and handed him five sugar packets to  play with.  He was not opening them, just handing them to an adult in our party. With you watching, the server marched over and in an aggressive manner took our sugar container, and literally ripped the  sugar packets from my child's hands.  As paying and tipping  customers, my party and I were horrified at this treatment.  This server should never have touched my child in such a hostile way. I'll never eat at Toucan's again.

Jeannettekmr said...

The Server had no right to touch your child in any manner, I would have asked for the manager. If you noticed in my blog. I did not give the resturant a rating. I felt the service was poor. The waiter served the meal backwards.

However, your input is very helpful because it helps other people to make a decision.

Unknown said...

That's what you get for letting your kid handle the sugar packets. Were you going to throw them (wasteful) away or put them back in the bowl (gross).

On this Day Bette Davis was Born