Saturday, February 16, 2008

Toucan's Dessert 2-15-08

Toucan's Desserts


Milky Way Cake Have you ever visited the Milky Way? Now you can right from your table. Our cake takes you right into a chocolaty orbit full of luscious Richard cake filled with a delectable caramel mousse.


Toucan’s Cheese Cakes From the Jungle to the Big Apple we offer you the best cheesecake you will find north of the Tropics. Ours is light, fluffy, and delectable and is the perfect.





Polly Toasted Pound Cake Sometimes pound cake can seem so boring, so Toucan’s restaurant found away to Toucan it up. They decided the best way to slice it thick lightly toasted it on both sides, add vanilla-bean ice cream and for a unique twist add caramelized bananas and top if off with chocolate sauce




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I oh so wanted this restaurant to succeed. I dined there last nite before the ANNIE show. First, I am glad that I had a reservation for 5:45. Any later and I would have missed the show. Menu is very pricey, but I do not mind paying for good food...which leads to the worst problem. The food, at least what I had, was not good. It was way overcooked and the chicen sambucci that I had turned out to be less than the size of a DVD. The dish was to be basted in white wine sauce and there was no indication that any sauce had been used at all. It was the driet chicken breast that I have ever hade. I wiil wait a couple of months to try it again...if it is still in business. There are too many good and more reasonably priced restaurants downtown to spend your time and much, much money at this place as it stands right now.

Anonymous said...

The Fish was great. However, the service they need to work on that.

You should check out my blog on the Cohen Resturant. Which is on the same Corner of the Touchan Resturant.

Awesome