Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Snowman

The Snowman

Made In Pine Bush NY

Not in China



This is the most funniest looking Snowman I ever saw. My sister Michele sent this of my Brother In-law Lee and my niece Alexis. Took the time to build this snowman. After they got done building the snowman. It started to thunder and lighting. It started to rain. Now she tells me that the snowman is a puddle of water.
___________________________________________________________________
Name: Snowman
Born: February 26, 2008 Pine Bush Organge County New York
Died: February 26, 2008 Pine Bush Orange County New York
Spouse: Didn't have a chance to get married
Parents: God
Occupation: Looking Stupid
Cause of Death: Rain
Interment: The Sewer Pine Bush New York
RIP







No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born