Wednesday, March 8, 2017

MY SISTER TRUDY COLEMAN BATTERSON SUFFERS FROM Bronchiectisis PLEASE HELP HER OUT AND CLICK TO THE GO FUND ME PAGE

PLEASE HELP MY SISTER VISIT GO FUND ME PAGE HELP HER OUT HER NAME IS TRUDY COLEMAN BATTERSON.


Seven years ago I was diagnosed with a lung disease called bronchiectisis. Bronchiectasis occurs when the walls of the airways (bronchi) thicken as a result of chronic inflammation and/or infection and results in mucus accumulating. (See link below)

Last year after a bronchoscopy, my lung collapsed causing me to be in the hospital for over 3 1/2 months. I had to learn to walk again because I was bedridden so long that I lost my leg muscles. Now ever since that hospital excursion, I am attached to an oxygen tank 24/7. I haven't been shopping in 10 months, I missed my fathers funeral, and I missed my step daughters baby shower. I'm unable to shower by myself. The things that everyone does every day and doesn't give a second thought to, I cannot do. My husband does everything that I'm unable to do. He is a disabled vet himself! As of right now I'm unable to go to my 30th High School Reunion, and my sons wedding in November. I do have some hope to get back to living with Stem Cell Therapy. There's an 84% success rate, and I could get 15-20% of my lung capacity back. Im not one who asks for hand outs, but I want to live to see my kids and grand kids grow up. I'm only 48 and have no quality of life without this therapy. Its not covered by insurance so I have to come up with the funds myself. I don't have any rich family members to ask for help, so I'm relying on the generosity of anyone who would like to help. I have attached pictures of me with my kids, my beautiful granddaughter, my adorable grandson, my dogs, and me & my husband. Those pictures of me were 6 yrs ago. The one of me holding my grandson was 2/21/17, he was 3 days old and I stopped by after a Dr appt.
http://www.google.com/" target="_blank"> http://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/bronchiectasis/learn-about-bronchiectasis.html?referrer=http://www.google.com/


Bronchiectisis Stem Cell Therapy



Trudy is  my sister.  When she was a little girl  she moved into our neighborhood and she often stayed at our house.  So Mother and Dad would always refer to her as the sixth child.

Growing up Trudy's parents loved her.  However, they didn't have much to offer her.  She was still apart of their lives. However, she was just as much as part of our lives.  Trudy is a beautiful person.  I love her with all my heart. She spent many days and nights at our house.  She would get ready in the morning with us because she basically lived with us.

My mother had a heart of Gold.  She love her.  We did a lot with her.  So even though she had her own family.  She is just as much my sister and she does have other siblings.  Please help my sister out.

I told Trudy I will be donating every month to her page.

However, to the Good People of the world who view my blog.  Please go directly to the Go Fund me page please help my sister out to help pay for her treatments.  Even if its only five dollars.  Give what any can afford.

This would be a whole lot to me.

Source:








No comments:

Awesome