Thursday, May 1, 2008

www.wphoto.com


Walgreens
Take your photo's from a cell phone
and let Walgreens print them for you at
at very small price of 12 Cents.
_______________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to order prints online through Walgreens, I selected Walgreens out of many options. I took a picture of my husband when he returned to the United States After Serving 15 months in Iraq. He is Staff Sergeant in the military.


______________________________________________________________




However, the only camera I had with me was my cell phone that I purchased through Verizonwireless. I wanted nice copies professionally done.


_______________________________________________________________


So from the Text part of my phone, I sent them to my Yahoo E-mail account. Then placed them in my photo section of my computer.


_____________________________________________________________


Then I started to look at the on-line options to print my picture from my cell phone. So I purchased 10 each of 4X6 2 each 5X7 and 2 each of 8X10's. The photos came out excellent.


______________________________________________________________


I was charged 12 cents each for the 4X6's. The whole order came out $10.00. I had order them on April 25, 2008 and I had received them on April 27, 2008 by mail. That was fast service. It save time and money. Especially Gas money


______________________________________________________________


What was also nice that I received a coupon for my next order $5.00 off on order of $20.00 or more. The Coupon is simple and I can used as many times until it expires on June 30, 2008.


_____________________________________________________________


Note the prints cost more if you pick them up at the store. They cost 19 cents a print.


_____________________________________________________________


Now I wish that when I take a picture from my cell phone, I can place an order from the phone. That would save time. Now a person can make bids from E-bay.


_____________________________________________________________


However, I like what I got from Walgreens. There are other on line services that were listed. I chose Walgreens First and I am glade I did.

No comments: