Sunday, May 25, 2008

http://www.verveearth.com/landing/

Jeannette's Take on Life


Now You Can Find My Site Here




Now Join other Bloggers


My life is plain and simple.


Some How the New York Girl Soak up the Southern County Life


I still have my New York Accent.


I go Yo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Paula Deen who I dearly love as my favorite Southern Cook will say


You All.
Check Her out on the Food Network.


She has a Cooked Chicken Salad that is so good.

Check My Next Blog For Details.
===================================================================
My plans this summer is to Visit her Resturant in Savannah Georgia call the Lady and Son's


So catch my trip to Savannah Georgia. Address: 102 W Congress St, Savannah GA Tele: 912-233-2600
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I will also be going to New York. So check out my Pictures. My Cousin will be getting Married


Keith & Marissa
The Desmond
660 Albany Shaker RD
518-869-8100
Check out my photo's and my review's
So Join Me
June 21, 2008

No comments:

Awesome