Friday, August 31, 2007

C.C. Cohen Restaurant 103 Market Square, Paduach Kentucky



GHOSTLY PRESENCE OF STELLA COHON PEINE.

The first photo I took inside the resturant was of the bar. I took all the photo's with my cell 8-31-07 time 5:30 PM. My cell phone doesn't have a feature to focus the pictures. I looked into the view before I took the photo and it was clear and ready to take. This was the out come of the photo.
__________________________________________
This second photo was taken minutes afterwards and it is focused. Then my cell photo automatically shut of and then it turned itself back on. Then I tried to retake the photo trying to cover the dining area and it would not let me.
__________________________________________________________________
Stop my phone from taking another picture. I told the workers at the restaurant and I showed my server and he was freaked. See for yourself.






No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born