Tuesday, January 7, 2020

VILLE CHICKEN & SEAFOOD DOOR DASH DELIVERY



                   Ville Chicken & Seafood
16468 Fort Campbell BLVD
Oak Grove KY 42262
OPEN MONDAY-Saturday close Sunday
11 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.


The 1st time I tried their food was on December 31, 2019

I ORDER IT FROM DOOR DASH.  THE FOOD WAS GREAT


SO THIS JANUARY 7, 2020 I AM GOING TO Explain my order from last night January 6

THAT COMES IN A PLASTIC BAG ALL NICE AND WARM WITH GARLIC BUTTER

1/2 LB Shrimp in Garlic Butter
❤❤❤❤❤

Its perfectly cooked and the shrimp is amazing

Boiled Potatoes with Garlic Butter
❤❤❤❤❤

The potatoes are so delious and perfectly cooked.

HARD BOIL EGGS
❤❤❤❤❤

The eggs are great with the food

CORN ON THE COBB
❤❤❤❤

Slightly over cooked

Egg Roll
❤❤❤❤❤

Prefect Size appetizer

WHITE STEAMED STICKY RICE
❤❤❤❤❤

GIVES THE DISH A PERFECT BALANCE WITH touch of soy sauce which I add
Cole Slaw
❤❤❤❤❤

The cole slaw is nice.  Its shredded and not diced and its freshness is wonderfully  flavoured with a great crunchy and not mushy.


I use door dash a lot the food deliveries are nice
❤❤❤❤❤

Its a great option if a person is tired of fried food.
❤❤❤❤❤

I will admitt I have order from the restuarant three times this past week. And December 31 was my 1st time ordering from this Restuarant.

The price is modest for a plentiful amount food.
❤❤❤❤❤

I rate overall experience
❤❤❤❤❤

The food is absolutely  delicious
❤❤❤❤❤





No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born