Friday, January 10, 2020

The CHOP HOUSE 541 N THOMPSON LANE MURFREEBORO, TN 37129


The CHOP HOUSE  
541 N THOMPSON LANE  
MURFREEBORO, TN 37129
The Hearts of Dining
Five Hearts Rating

Business Hours

• Sun-Thurs 11am - 10pm
• Fri-Sat 11am - 11pm
Site: http://thechophouse.com/hendersonville-steakhouse.html

THE CHOP HOUSE
❤❤❤❤❤

CHOPPED HOUSE SALAD WITH RASPBERRY  VINAIGRETTE
❤❤❤❤❤

THE BREAD
❤❤❤❤

Slightly Doughy 

SHRIMP WITH SPINACH PASTA
❤❤❤❤❤

SERVICE
❤❤❤❤❤

RESTUARANT  CLEAN
❤❤❤❤❤

The plate is not on the Menu.  However, I love the Spinach Dip its amazing dip.  However, it should truly be served on Pasta with Shrimp.  That is what I asked for and they served it to me.  It was like eating a piece of heaven.

I go to The Chop House Once year after my V.A. appoint at the Alvin York Campus.  Its a great Restaurant.  The Atmosphere is great and as always the staff is very polite.  The manager spoke to me when I made my request.  He said Thank You for Your and service and he handled my request.

He asked me I how I have come know about the spinach dip.  I said to him I have been eating here after my appointment with the VA for eight years and  I told him I really wanted that dip on a plate of pasta.

The picture of Above is how it was served to me.  With a generous serving of Pasta, Spinach Dip and Grilled Shrimp.

The price was reasonable for my request.

Foodie
Jeannette K. Rook

PS All Veterans  after appointment those who travel from out of Town.  Make a stop at the Chop House.  Its great food.  Nice atmosphere and its quite dining.    The staff is always polite.  



No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born