Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FALSE HOOD OF PAY DAY LOANS

Never, take a loan from PAY DAY Loans. they are nothing but trouble. They tried infiltrate my blog by telling me that I write a nice blog and then they tried to add their company anomalously and falsely to my blog and its not related to my subject.

Pay Day Loans offer high interest rates and cashing a check with money a person don't have is nothing but trouble. Why did make a bad situation worse? It only digs a whole a lot deeper. How do I know? My husband always loved to cash checks to those type of places. He paid more in high interest rates and it always caused more marital problems and I almost divorced him if he didn't stop going to those place.

Pay Day Loan company is a scam and beneath the average person they say there to help you. No they are not. They are there to take your money at your worst time in your life. Especially its the holiday season. If you don't have the money. Don't take something you know you cannot afford to pay back. THERE NOTHING BUTT A COMPANY SCAMMING PEOPLE TO MAKE A PROFIT DURING THE WORST TIME OF A PERSONS LIFE.

I don't allow unwanted advertisers in my blog. If you want to tell your story or your problems start your own blog. PAY DAY LOAN TRIED FALSELY TO ADVERTISE IN MY BLOG.

My blog is about genealogy, travel, fine dining, music, video and sometime funny things in life.. People I meet that are important to me.

PAY DAY LOANS STAY OUT OF MY BLOG I REJECTED YOUR REQUEST.

I DON'T SUPPORT FRAUDLENT PRACTICES ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPERATE


Sincerely
Jeannette K. Rook

No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born