Friday, September 4, 2009

My Letter to Senator Joey Pendleton on Protecting Children from Weapons

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/Mailform/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/s003.htm

Form Confirmation
Thank you for submitting the following information:
prefix: Mrs.First: Jeannette
Last: Rook
The Brady Campaign


Mr. Pendleton I am a believer of the Second Amendment. However, with the Second Amendment comes responsiblities. What happen in the summer of 2006 is a sad story. This happen to good people and good friends. My heart terrible goes out to them. The Brady Campgain law is a law to protect children from accessing weapons and accidentally shooting or hurting someone or themselves. I learned a terrible tell of one of my friends. I know it happened three years ago http://jeannettestakeonlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/safety-first-when-it-comes-to-safety.html http://jeannettestakeonlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/brady-campaign-to-prevent-weapon.html With everything going on in this world. We must protect our future and our loved ones. However, remember this parents are human. Parents have so much responsiblity. With all this added pressure that is going it is hard to be a parent today. Do not ignore this talk about this and just like Jessica's law and Amber alerts. Well we need the Brady Law to protect our children. Jeannette K. Rook I place all the information in my blog along with your information to pass to voters and people who are concern about their children

No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born