Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Neda Agha-Soltan, 26



The Voice the Symbol for Iranian Woman. God Rest her soul. Neda was a brave woman. If her family sees this my heart goes out to your family. I hope your government falls on its face. There is no place for evil empire.
Too many American's especially women in this County take for grant and the luxury of freedom we have. This was a tragedey.

Family, friends mourn 'Neda,' Iranian woman who died on video
Neda Agha-Soltan, 26, 'was a beam of light' and not an activist, friends say. The video footage of her bleeding on the street has turned her into an international symbol of the protest movement.

I praise Neda in my blog her face is a reminder what this country should not take for granted. We are free. This woman died in protest and unselfish for freedom in her country.

Sincerely

Jeannette

My Heart and belief in God goes out too the Soltan Family.




No comments:

Made in Mitchell South Dakota