Friday, March 13, 2009

What it means to Blog

What it means to blog?
When I blog, I blog about things I enjoy. It also means responsibility. That means I am careful what I blog about. I also keep my blog clean. I also don't use if for a forum. Especially for my personal views about religion, politics sexual orientation, explicit material or anything that causes hard feeling.
I want to have a family friendly blog and in the simplest forum. I want people to view my blog with out getting their feelings hurt or mad at opinion I may have. I keep those to myself.
I often get people who want to place advertisments in my blog and I say no. Why because I tell them if they place something that is not of truth or filthy in my blog, I would be truly upset. I don't want anyone to be harmed. I also don't place negative comments in my blog either especially loaded with dirty words. My blog is curse word free.
Having a blog, means I have a right to free speech. However, I am responsible for what is in my blog. The words and the content. That means I keep it straight and honest. People need to know that their children, family and friends can view my blog that is free of personal views that causes hardship.
I am not the voice for causes or the any one organization. I am just a voice to the simplest thing in life. Yes I love doing genealogy and the information is sourced. I do not want to be a poster for peoples problems.
I just want to blog about simple life and what I do.

No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born