Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rose Elizabeth Rook 2006-2009


Rose Elizabeth Rook
2006-2009
I lost my friend today. It was hard, and she was only 2 1/2 years old. She was stricken really quick with the feline Leukemia.
It was hard to take and there was nothing we could do for her. She was suffering. I did not want to let her go.
The Vet said it was a matter of days and she was going to die.
Since Rose was a cat, I had that hard decision to make to let her go. It should be the same for a human who also suffers terrible pain with only matter of time before they die.
No one likes to loose loved ones. It doesn't matter if it is a cat or dog. Especially a human that we invest so much of our love.
Rose gave me the best of her 2 1/2 years. I am hurting right now. However, with time it will pass . No one likes to loose the ones we love.
No one Human or a pet should suffer any pain. Loosing a loved one or pet to death is not easy. However, a human has the right to pass with dignity the same right we give to animal with no hope of recovery.

No comments:

On this Day Bette Davis was Born