Saturday, February 7, 2009

Joan Marie Martin Barnhill's father obituary Joseph Reynolds Martin November 19, 1950

Greenville Kentucky Thursday November 23, 1950
Husband of Hazel Moore Martin
Father of Joan Marie Martin Barnhill
Father of Louise Moore Martin Sparks

Joan Marie Martin married September 9, 1955 Greenville Mulhenburg County Kentucky James John Barnhill his father was John Dinsmore Barnhill of La Grange Oldham County Kentucky.

John Dinsmore Barnhill Great Grandfather was William Barnhill [1785-1852] and Ruth Boone a Cousin Once Removed from Daniel Boone

3 comments:

Maureen Samuels said...

I am researching the Martin line. I am looking for Martin descendants. I am guessing this is your great-grandfather. You can e-mail me at: mmsamuelsatyahoo.com
I don't want spam so you will have to type in the at sign.

Jeannettekmr said...

The email you gave me is not working I was trying to down load my files on Joseph Reynolds Martin.

This way you can E-mail at the address posted. There is a lot to the family.

I will amaze you.

Jeannette

Maureen Samuels said...

I was going over old information and found your last post... try m.samuels@insightbb.com

Awesome