Sunday, May 22, 2011

The DEFRANCO FAMILY




TONY DEFRANCO


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpO7TW0NwqE
HEARTBEAT IT'S LOVE SOUND






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_DeFranco_Family



Girl,when I'm alone with you,
I get a feelin' through and through,
Tellin' me that love is comin' on,
My head starts spinnin' round and round,
And I don't care what's up or down,
'Cause deep in my soul, I'm out of control,
When I start to hear the sound of,

(CHORUS ): A heartbeat, it's a lovebeat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh, a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet , it's a good sensation,
Listen to my heart pound,
Listen to my love sound,

Feel it gettin' stronger,
Can't hold back any longer,
'Cause a heartbeat, it's a lovebeat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet, it's a good sensation,
Listen!

Pictures pass before my eyes,
Like a vision in disguise,
Tryin' to explain the way I feel,
And there's a movement in my mind,
Like a rhythm counting time,
Breakin' down all my defenses,
Overcoming all of my senses,
oh (CHORUS)

Temperature is risin',
Girl, there's no disguisin',
that a (CHORUS..)

www.defranco.com
Click on Media and enjoy the heart beat






people instead of thinking about dying


HEARTBEAT ITS A LOVE BEAT THAT


WAS GIVEN TO US BY


GOD

No comments:

Awesome