Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sherwood Anderson and his 4th Wife Eleanor Gloria Copehaver

Sherwood Anderson's Secret Love Letters
To
Eleanor Gloria Copenhaver's
I recommend this book. Its beautifully done by
Ray Lewis White.
Its worth the $23.00
Happy New Year's It's now 2011 and I am still continuing my work in Genealogy and presently it has taken me to Sherwood Anderson.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recommend this Book. It's wonderful book of letters. And for those researching family I recommend for the Genealogy Work. Especially of the Scherer Family.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will have more detail especially in the Genealogy. John Jacob Scherer II had a son named John Jacob Scherer III. He married: Mary Boone Staples. She was the daughter of Mary Boone Barnhill of La Grange Oldham County Kentucky and Henry Lee Staples II. of Richmond Henrico County Virginia.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will continue my posting and findings. 2011 Will be more indepth.

View parts of the Book online


And Visit Amazon.com to make the purchase.


http://www.amazon.com/Sherwood-Andersons-Secret-Love-Letters/dp/B003E6FBPG

No comments:

Made in Mitchell South Dakota