Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nine-Patch Plaid Design

396 Nine-Patch Plaid 12"
Symbolic Calander Year

January
Happy New Years Eve
New York
Times Square
Empire State Building
February
Happy Valentines Day
Embrace your Love ones
March
Happy Saint Patrick's Day
The Luck of The Irish



April
Happy Easter
Time to Celebrate
The Lord Jesus
Nice to have Bunnie too!

May
Happy Mothers Day
Elegance
Shoes
Most of all our Babies
Mary The Mother of Jesus

June
celebrate Weddings

July
Happy Birthday America
4th
July 4th 1775

August
Back to School

September
Fall is Here
The Fabulous Color of this time
of Year
October
Happy Halloween
Spiders Candy Corn Stars Etc

November
Happy Thanksgiving
Gobble Gobble
Say the Turkey
December
Merry Christmas
Let it Snow
I love to hand Quilt
It's fun and relaxing
and
Challenging
I chose the Nine-Patch Plaid and I challenged myself to find fabrics to create the calander Year
Mothers Day
&
New Years
was tough
However: Equilters.com made it easy for me. I found wonderful Fabric.
Equilters.com
Fabric.com
Ben Franklins
Hopkinsville KY
Country Quilters Lane
Pembroke KY
Hancock Fabric
Clarksville Tennessee
Made it possible for me to create these piece with wonderful selection of Fabrics.
Sincerely
Jeannette K. Rook




































No comments:

Swift Kick in the Butt $1.00