Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bloggers Point of View

I am taking Action to Address the Toucan Resturants Problem
I have found other Blog's with Complaints See what I am doing.
June 7, 2008

Toucan’s Restaurant & Bar
119 Market House Square
Paducah KY 42003

Attn: Management

Hello my name is Jeannette K. Rook I have been cooking since I was seven and I have done everything in the Food Business that is imaginable. I have been to two military cooking schools, Air Force and the Army.


I am also regarded as one of the best cooks among people. I know how to create dishes and I also know about the food service.

Now I am going to get to the point and I am also a blogger.

http://www.jeannettestakeonlife.blogspot.com/

I ate in your restaurant on February 15, 2008 and I found the food wonderful however, I found your wait staff was backwards. I am not the only one who has noticed this. I get at least ten responses a week from people who have eaten in your restaurant. I only allowed two comments into my blog. Because most of the blogs from people I have received used a few choice words are inappropriate for my blog.

I have mentioned other restaurants in my blog, and Toucan’s in my blog gets the most complaints about your wait staff.

When I was there the meal was not served right, I had to ask for the components. Also I have waited in various restaurants as well. Customer service is everything, I was taught even though it was not my table and there is dirty dish on the table and the customer is finished with it, I was taught to remove the dish regardless of who’s table it was.

Your wait staff is not in harmony with one another. Go to my blog and read the recent one from a woman who was with ten girl friends and she had her son with her and he was playing with five sugar packets and one of your wait staff put his hand on the child. My response was she should have called management and the police.

My blog gets 3,000 to 5,000 hits a week. I didn’t rate your restaurant I stuck to the subject of the food which was wonderful. However, you have a huge problem with your wait staff. So I thought I would let you know. My son’s have comment about the other restaurants. However, they didn’t want to comment about the service because it was poor.

I have also found another blog site for complaints and there are others.

http://ilistpaducah.blogspot.com/2008/02/blenders-are-whirring-at-toucans.html

This is what was in this blog:

March 5, 2008 6:45 AM
Anonymous said...
The bartender, Jeremy, is currently awaiting trial for two felonies. All I can say is watch out ladies. Make sure you have someone walk you to your car...

Mr. Shull you owe the public explanation. I would not dine in your restaurant again. I bring to a point that your food is wonderful. However, a terrible wait staff. You need to correct the staff.

This letter will appear in my blog.

Sincerely,

Jeannette K. Rook

No comments:

Awesome