Saturday, March 8, 2008

Original Photo March 2, 2008


Digital Photography, it is nice, because they are instant. Also with prints a person can the affects of the photo before printing them in a matter of Seconds.

However, sometimes I miss the work in the dark room. What I don't miss is the mess and the smell of the chemicals. This is the World War II Memorial in Indanapolis Indiana. This photo was taken on March 2, 2008.

In my blog, I have shown what it would look like taken in Black and White, and then I show what it would look like aged. Sepitone. Is when a photograph is change from Black and White and it is on brown side of the photo.

There are only three colors Megnatam Cyan and Yellow. Black and White are abstract colors they are abscent of other Colors.

So Enjoy my work with digital Photography.

No comments:

Sanchez