Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
1 1/4 Cup Flour
1 Cup of Quaker Uncooked Oats Oatmeal
Converted into Flour Consistency
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon mix of Ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg & Clover
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
4 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
2 eggs
2 Cups of Milk
1 Cup of Semi Sweet Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the oatmeal take a coffee grinder and place the oatmeal and grind to a flour like consisteny that will equal a cup. After grinding sift the oatmeal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a larger mixing bowl place the rest of the ingerdients and mix. Do not over mix.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use a nice hot griddle and I use Canola Cooking spray. Makes fifteen nice pancakes. While cooking have your oven at low temparute to keep them hot.

2 comments:

Laura Beth said...

I was searching for a recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes and yours came up. I made them for my family last night and they were delicious! Thank you for posting!

Jeannettekmr said...

I am glad you liked them. My kids like them too. I have been cooking since I was seven years.

I know families always look for short cuts when it comes to cooking and people also do not like to do dishes.

Try this one I came up with
http://jeannettestakeonlife.blogspot.com/2009/02/penne-pasta-in-white-cheese-sauce-with.html

It's good and plain and simple.

Jeannette

On this Day Bette Davis was Born