Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bad Choice Ordering On Line Walmart.COM

Bad Choice Ordering On Line
Never Shop Walmart.COM. On December 4, 2007 I purchased on line the X BOX Elite System Bundle Package. The Total cost was $763.02. The price includes taxes and shipping and handling.
All the Items for the X BOX was coming. I received, Wireless Controller; two games and the Web Camera. All but the X BOX Console Elites. I was suppose to receive it On December 10, 2007. The Game system had not arrived.
So on December 17, 2007 I called the 800 966 6546 I spoke to a Supervisor by the name of Wendy. I explained to her about the order and that I had not received the X BOX Elite Console and I had asked where it was. I was suppose to receive it.
Wendy Said I must have been lost in transition and that she would send me another and I would receive in by December 24, 2007. I told her I am going to be in Pittsburg PA. I also said that is not what I was promised and that is not what I paid for. She said I was right. So she said that it would be sent by UPS overnight shipping at no charge to me.
On December 18, 2007 I checked my E-mail Wendy the supervisor instead of being honest with me she failed to tell they were out of stock on the X BOX Elite 360 system. To Cover Walmart.COM tracks they sent The Arcade X BOX system figuring I am not going to notice the difference. I noticed the difference.
The Arcade Mode would not have support the extra merchandise that came with the Elite System which is 120 GB. and there is a price difference. The Arcade Mode X BOX 360 runs $279.99 and the Elite X BOX 360 is priced at $449.92.
I confronted Walmart and that became hell; On December 18, 2007 I called the 800 number again provided by Walmart and I spoke to another Supervisor Elizabeth I said why did Walmart try to defraud me. She made excuses for Wendy.
I told her this wrong. I went to the Store in OAK GROVE KENTUCKY. The Store tried to correct what Walmart.com They had done with the X BOX Elite system in the store. However; Walmart.COM to the Store they could not do that and I was not entitled to a refund at that point because of the Arcade Mode had not been returned. I had not received the ARCADE MODE and my credit card still would have been defrauded $207.22. With Tax and Shipping the Console cost $486.22. Minus the difference $279.00
Right now my credit card is still defrauded by Walmart $486.22. I returned the systems components. The Store could not credit my credit card at that point.
The Arcade Mode of the X BOX arrives at my home December 18, 2007 at 2 PM Centeral time. So I refused the shipping on the grounds of Fraud. I had the UPS sign the receipt that the item was refused. 1 800 742 5877 the number to the United Parcel Service to track shipping.
I had asked Walmart why could they have been honest and I would have told them to refund the money. Also I had asked walmart for something that is expensive; when they shipped the item; I had asked this to Wendy; how come the company just ships expensives Items and not ask for a signature. I told her I had purchase from Dell Computer and Verizon and I had to sign for the items I had order for security reasons and to make sure I had received the items.
I was going to buy the system at first through AMAZON.COM I never had a problem with Amazon.com.
Now I will have to fight with my credit card company and declare fraud with Walmart. I have already submitted the paper work.
When I went to the store only one the Managers said Walmart did not committ Fraud I said and showed him the paper work and I said to him explain the matter to me.
Walmart.COM has not gone out of its way to correct the problem they made the problem only worse.
Bottomline Walmart.Com doesn't require a signature on expensive items they just take your money and when it comes to shipping the carry just drops the item off and leaves it without the patron signing for the items. I blame the Walmart.COM.
I figured if I buy it from Walmart I was going to have no problems and if I had a problem with the system I could take to the nearest store. My husband is currently serving in IRAQ and I am Disable American Veteran. My husband wanted to do something for his children.
This is terrible what Walmart has done.

1 comment:

Carl Belken said...

I almost never shop Wal Mart.Com. I figure that when the customer service is lousy at many of their regular stores Lord only knows what it would be like on their internet site.

I'd rather take a beating than to shop at Wal-Mart. I only do it when I have to.

Made in Mitchell South Dakota