Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ford F-150 Bad Shift Motor

If you own a Ford F-150 and they vehicle may experience a vibration sound. The Cause is a bad shift Motor. My husband and I purchased the Vehicle in 2006 at Jenkins & Wynne Ford Lincoln Mercury Honda Truck 328 College St. Clarksville TN 931-647-3353

I have one thing to say to the General Manager Murry Kieter; you should get fired; and I hope all soldiers and DAV Americans stop buy from your dealership. Ford needs to be put out of business.

This dealer ship did not take our complaints seriously My husband and myself had to hire attorney from Kahnan Associates Lemon Law Firm http://www.kahnandassociates.com/

We complained very seriously about the Vehicle. For a brand new vehicle we had Numerous problems with this Vehicle Ford F-150 it is a 2006. So for the past year We have going after Ford.

Ford has a history of lying and covering up bad products. I will never buy another Ford Product.

No comments:

Made in Mitchell South Dakota