Monday, September 17, 2007

Andrew Rook

Andrew Rook

Well I am always buying crayons, paints & makers for the kids and I am always doing art with my children. Especially for my son Andrew.
---------------------------------------------------------
Well the Kentucky Era News paper {Hopkinsville Kentucky} liked Andrew’s silly little Boat because he made the paper today’ with his silly boat art work. Take a look at news cast for today. 9-17-07. My son Andrew attends Indian Hill Elememtary School. He is in the 4th grade.
---------------------------------------------------------
I was always laughing at his art work because I think his boats are funny. Well I thank the Kentucky Era who published my sons Art. He made me so proud that his art makes other people happy. I am so proud of my sons work.
---------------------------------------------------------
So parents take the time to sit down with your children and color with them. When shopping for a coloring book buy one that interest you as a parent and color with your children.
_______________________________________
My son was excited about his accomplishments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well From a slightly older Andrew Rook who just happened to come across this on a web search......I think its fantastic

All the best Andrew Rook-UK

Anonymous said...

To the Older Andrew Rook, my son was thiller to hear from English Andrew Rook.

On this Day Bette Davis was Born