Saturday, November 7, 2009

Word of Caution

Just recently someone try to anonymously to place nude picture of MileyCyrus in my blog.
Iwill not post any nude pictures in my blog. I control everything about my blog.

I will not place any material in my blog that would hurt someone. Miley Cyrus is not my child and she is a minor.

People need to respect her and next time I get another E-mail to place such material in my blog I will contact the authoriteis.

This a family friendly blog

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...