Saturday, November 21, 2009

Testing websites

I tested www.deathindexes.com Well I received the best information:

November 21, 2009
Adams Memorial LibraryATTN. Kathy Tobolewski1112 Ligonier St.Latrobe, PA 15650

Request the Following Obituaries:

http://www.adamslib.org/catalogs/deadabase/search.asp?LN=Saxman&FN=&year=1922&PerPage=25&Page=1

Last Name, First Name: Date of Death: Date of Obituary:
Saxman, Charles W. 04/20/1922 04/20/1922


http://www.adamslib.org/catalogs/deadabase/search.asp?LN=Saxman&FN=&year=all&PerPage=25&Page=1

Last Name, First Name: Date of Death: Date of Obituary:
Barnhill, Louise Saxman 10/02/1968 10/03/1968

http://www.adamslib.org/catalogs/deadabase/search.asp?LN=Saxman&FN=&year=1932&PerPage=25&Page=1

Last Name, First Name: Date of Death : Date of Obituary:
Saxman, Roxanna M. 05/24/1932 05/25/1932

I am researching the Barnhill Family. Catherine Louise Saxman married George Boyd Barnhill and I had a tough time figuring her out. Well with persistance in research I found her obituary location through www.deathindexes.com

Have fun with www.deathindexes.com

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...