Sunday, June 16, 2024

Bisquick Drop Biscuits Box says eight I got nine






 



I added
1/2 Cup Sharp cheddar
1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder

BRUSH OLIVE OIL ON TOP. WHICH WAS MY PREFRENCE
SPRINKLED PARMESAN cheeese sprinkled Italian seasoning bake according to box

Instead of vegetable oil like the box said I used Olive oil

MY son has a small kitchen no place to roll out dough.  So I let dough rest ten minutes place on the seran wrap. Made a log refregirated until I needed.  I USED A pastry cutter like making cinnamon rolls Sliced 1/4 inch of the dough placed in a greased pan of oil or butter. Matter of choice.  

Bake according to box. Perfect biscuits 

The biscuits can be made plain.  

The plate has Korean short Ribs & Macoroni Salad. 




No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...