Sunday, May 22, 2011

The DEFRANCO FAMILY




TONY DEFRANCO


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpO7TW0NwqE
HEARTBEAT IT'S LOVE SOUND






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_DeFranco_Family



Girl,when I'm alone with you,
I get a feelin' through and through,
Tellin' me that love is comin' on,
My head starts spinnin' round and round,
And I don't care what's up or down,
'Cause deep in my soul, I'm out of control,
When I start to hear the sound of,

(CHORUS ): A heartbeat, it's a lovebeat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh, a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet , it's a good sensation,
Listen to my heart pound,
Listen to my love sound,

Feel it gettin' stronger,
Can't hold back any longer,
'Cause a heartbeat, it's a lovebeat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet, it's a good sensation,
Listen!

Pictures pass before my eyes,
Like a vision in disguise,
Tryin' to explain the way I feel,
And there's a movement in my mind,
Like a rhythm counting time,
Breakin' down all my defenses,
Overcoming all of my senses,
oh (CHORUS)

Temperature is risin',
Girl, there's no disguisin',
that a (CHORUS..)

www.defranco.com
Click on Media and enjoy the heart beat






people instead of thinking about dying


HEARTBEAT ITS A LOVE BEAT THAT


WAS GIVEN TO US BY


GOD

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...