Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sherwood Anderson and his 4th Wife Eleanor Gloria Copehaver

Sherwood Anderson's Secret Love Letters
To
Eleanor Gloria Copenhaver's
I recommend this book. Its beautifully done by
Ray Lewis White.
Its worth the $23.00
Happy New Year's It's now 2011 and I am still continuing my work in Genealogy and presently it has taken me to Sherwood Anderson.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recommend this Book. It's wonderful book of letters. And for those researching family I recommend for the Genealogy Work. Especially of the Scherer Family.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will have more detail especially in the Genealogy. John Jacob Scherer II had a son named John Jacob Scherer III. He married: Mary Boone Staples. She was the daughter of Mary Boone Barnhill of La Grange Oldham County Kentucky and Henry Lee Staples II. of Richmond Henrico County Virginia.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will continue my posting and findings. 2011 Will be more indepth.

View parts of the Book online


And Visit Amazon.com to make the purchase.


http://www.amazon.com/Sherwood-Andersons-Secret-Love-Letters/dp/B003E6FBPG

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...