Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A.M. RADIO

When I was kid, I loved AM Radio. In the 70's we had the best music free of curse words. These are my Ten Top picks. The ones I really enjoyed as a child.

If you have a favorite Let me Know and I will place it in my blog.

A.M.: Radio MUSIC

Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cFm2a5vykc&feature=related

Title: It’s so nice to be with you.

Star land
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN_BBzYdBvk

Title: Afternoon Delight

Mouth & McNeal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPwDqFf4NJI

Title: How do you do.

The Carpenters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnzNCSlfro

Title: On Top of the World

Cornelius and Sister Rose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfYkhQblYjY

Title: It’s too late to turn back now

Elton John and Kiki Dee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQ-e_6QUt4

Title: Don’t Go Breaking My Heart

Captain and Tennille
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjloX_EvYiI

Title: Love will Keep us together

Mungo Jerry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc9wIzi96_E

Title: Summer Time Fun

The Spinners
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7KHSzf10T4

Title Rubber Band Man

Ike & Tina Turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdqJ29PQac&feature=PlayList&p=F921B2262FB24B71&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=50

Title: Proud Mary

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...