Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Babies Sanchez Melvina and Garfield ADOPT

Go to your local shelter and adopt Cat or Dog. As a person can see I adopted three baby kitten's and I love them Garfield is the orange kitten, the middle kitten is Melvina and the last one is Sanchez.

These babies are a blessing and they are such a pleasure to have. There more lovable animals out there that did not asked to be born. However, they need good homes. I opened my heart up and I took home three of them.

They give so much love and I love them. I cannot imagine my life without them. So go to your local shelter and take a baby home or if a person prefers they have older cats that need homes as well.

Shelters accept donations. However, the best thing a person can do is take one home and give it love. Also shelters help with the cost of Spaying and nuetering. So open your hearts up and please take a baby home and give it love.

As you can see I took three of them and I love them. I say it again open your hearts up and adopted a baby dog or cat.

As you can see I chose three little kittens.

Jeannette K. Rook



No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...