Thursday, May 1, 2008

www.wphoto.com


Walgreens
Take your photo's from a cell phone
and let Walgreens print them for you at
at very small price of 12 Cents.
_______________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to order prints online through Walgreens, I selected Walgreens out of many options. I took a picture of my husband when he returned to the United States After Serving 15 months in Iraq. He is Staff Sergeant in the military.


______________________________________________________________




However, the only camera I had with me was my cell phone that I purchased through Verizonwireless. I wanted nice copies professionally done.


_______________________________________________________________


So from the Text part of my phone, I sent them to my Yahoo E-mail account. Then placed them in my photo section of my computer.


_____________________________________________________________


Then I started to look at the on-line options to print my picture from my cell phone. So I purchased 10 each of 4X6 2 each 5X7 and 2 each of 8X10's. The photos came out excellent.


______________________________________________________________


I was charged 12 cents each for the 4X6's. The whole order came out $10.00. I had order them on April 25, 2008 and I had received them on April 27, 2008 by mail. That was fast service. It save time and money. Especially Gas money


______________________________________________________________


What was also nice that I received a coupon for my next order $5.00 off on order of $20.00 or more. The Coupon is simple and I can used as many times until it expires on June 30, 2008.


_____________________________________________________________


Note the prints cost more if you pick them up at the store. They cost 19 cents a print.


_____________________________________________________________


Now I wish that when I take a picture from my cell phone, I can place an order from the phone. That would save time. Now a person can make bids from E-bay.


_____________________________________________________________


However, I like what I got from Walgreens. There are other on line services that were listed. I chose Walgreens First and I am glade I did.

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...