Monday, September 17, 2007

Andrew Rook

Andrew Rook

Well I am always buying crayons, paints & makers for the kids and I am always doing art with my children. Especially for my son Andrew.
---------------------------------------------------------
Well the Kentucky Era News paper {Hopkinsville Kentucky} liked Andrew’s silly little Boat because he made the paper today’ with his silly boat art work. Take a look at news cast for today. 9-17-07. My son Andrew attends Indian Hill Elememtary School. He is in the 4th grade.
---------------------------------------------------------
I was always laughing at his art work because I think his boats are funny. Well I thank the Kentucky Era who published my sons Art. He made me so proud that his art makes other people happy. I am so proud of my sons work.
---------------------------------------------------------
So parents take the time to sit down with your children and color with them. When shopping for a coloring book buy one that interest you as a parent and color with your children.
_______________________________________
My son was excited about his accomplishments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well From a slightly older Andrew Rook who just happened to come across this on a web search......I think its fantastic

All the best Andrew Rook-UK

Anonymous said...

To the Older Andrew Rook, my son was thiller to hear from English Andrew Rook.

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...