Monday, September 24, 2007

Dots American Resturant


Dots American Resturant
I enjoyed a nice dinner salad with a nice ranch dressing. I chose the Grilled Mesquite Pork Chops with a nice simple Baked potato. The pork chops were cooked very nice and they were not dry. I rate this dish 8.-----------------------The dining was simple and the atmosphere is great to have a family conversation. It's simple and the focus of this resturant is the family.--------------------------------------The service was wonderful. The prices of the resturant are nice and reasonable for a nice family. My Children also have opnions and check them out and their voice.

No comments:

GENEALOGY OF KNOW THEIR SHOWS—Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville to 3D. They are shown with posters from “The Torch Bearer’ of early 20s and Cinerama of today.

KNOW THEIR SHOWS— Stuart Stewart, left, Rosalie Stewart and Lee Stewart, theatrical agents, whose experience runs a gamut from vaudeville...